God Eater 3 – Announcement Trailer – Nintendo Switch

Posted By on July 25, 2019

1. I'm sorry, did they just buy stock footage of people playing switch where everyone is holding a screen with a blank green background on it?

2. After playing the action demo of God Eater 3, I have to give it a 9.5 out of 10! Look forward to the finalized version this week!

3. I never played a God Eater game before. I have played Monster Hunter but I hate the slow lag-like gameplay. Can someone tell me, does this game fix the awful slowness in terms of gameplay? I want to like games like this, but still haven't found a valid reason.

4. Definitely pre-ordering this because I love this series of game as you fight giant monsters with Rwby style weapons πŸ˜‚ This should have been an anime because I would definitely recommend it for anyone to go watch

5. Marketing:

– So we have a game called God Eater. It's about killing giant monster and eating their flesh.
    – So it's like Mario Party, right? Let's make a ad just like it!

6. Who else here is waiting for Code Vein? I wish they would put that on the switch. But God Eater will have to do.

7. Lo que me caga son esas personas que estΓ‘n "jugando"
    Con esas caras de pendejos

8. You might as well put Crackdown 3 on the Switch, I'd like to play it in the dentist's office……..whenever it comes out.

9. I just hope the voice acting is good, the redub for God eater resurrection didnt feel right to me since I put so many hours into burst

10. What a horrible trailer. The people "playing" the game has more screentime than the actual game itself. Could barely see anything.