Game Grumps Animated – Funky Church – by Mychal Amann and Jaime Cortes

Posted By on August 1, 2019

Boo-ba-da-beep Boop [ARIN] This is stupid. [DAN] This is ridiculous. [ARIN] This level’s dumb. [DAN] Why is there a nest in the middle of the church? [ARIN] Oh- ah, fucking– *Tut* [ARIN] For fuck’s sake, man–
[Dan begins bopping] ♫ You’re in funky church! ♫ ♫ You’re in funky church… ♫ [Giggles] ♫ Funky church! ♫ ♫ Gonna getcha! ♫ ♫ Gonna talk about God! ♫ ♫ Gonna make you dance… ♫ [Relentless giggles] ♫ Dance for the Lawd! ♫ ♫ Funky church. ♫ ♫ Funky church. ♫ [ARIN] Starring Fat Albert! [Incomprehensible Fat Albert impression] [”FAT ALBERT”] I’m feeling very, very.. uh.. religious right now [DAN] Yoooo, go– woooah. [DAN] Thought you were gonna walk right up into skele-tan. [DAN] That’s a good guy? [ARIN] No, he’s not a good guy. [DAN] Oh.
[ARIN] He’s… [ARIN] …The baddest of the bad guys.
[DAN] Oh, no! [ARIN] So he’s Gibdos [DAN] Ohhh. [DAN] He’s a problem. ♫ There’s a mummy in the rafters! ♫ ♫ Mummy in the rafters… ♫ ♫ Why’s our stained glass window on fiiiire? ♫ ♫ I’m gonna fuck a mummy! ♫ ♫ I’m gonna fuck the mummy! ♫ ♫ Gonna throw the shroud on his face! ♫
[DAN] Ohh! [ARIN] Got ’em.
[DAN] OHHH! [ARIN] Got ’em all. THE SHROOOUUD! NO! IT’S COLD, AAAAAGH… [ARIN, MOCKINGLY] Aaaagh! [”FAT ALBERT”] Don’t do drugs, kids! [”FAT ALBERT”] Or else this will happen to you! [“FAT ALBERT”] You’ll end up like Gibdos! [Giggles] ♫ In funky church! ♫ ♫ Looks like you’ve got a baby penis! ♫ ♫ Looks like yooouu’ve got a baby penis! ♫

1. Dan's costume looks like the second player armour from shovel knight… So this is what happened to infina dagger knight

2. I actually find the "Why's that stain-glass window on fire?!" line to be hilariously fitting because the Holy Spirit comes to people in the form of fire and stuff. Y'know. GAWD!

3. Lets face it.
    The CDI Zelda games might be… bad, but god damn, are they memorable! xD
    They are remembered and more well known than some of the main zelda games.

4. Does anyone want to volunteer to make Game Grumps fan game that's like Kingdom Hearts, but instead of Disney, Arin and Dan go through the worlds of their most popular LPs going into chaos, and they're sucked into some gateway though those worlds and their job is simultaneously saving those worlds, stopping the evil threatening those worlds, finding a way back home, and having a fun time in those worlds while meeting the characters and locations
    they made up during their commentary along the way?
    Because that'll be awesome.

5. Ain't it weird how animations usually portray Dan taller than Arin, even though they're both 6'2"?… Don't ask me how I know that.

6. I thinl this probably because i used to be an undertale fanboy. Dan looks like a slightly cooler papyrus (end my suffering)

7. Am I the only one who wants a live action One Piece with Danny as Brook? Seriously, this just cements to me that Brook is skeletal Danny Sexbang.

8. The idea of a funky church in a game is hilarious. I'm just glad I didn't play that Zelda game. Eeeewugh! Television series sucked too. Just…ew. It's a hit or miss for some people and they're preferences of a show.

9. If this wasn't an animation of GG's gameplays,I would like to watch this as a series/show. Like the music Dan is singing makes me think of it's a damn show like CSI or something like that.
    I would like that. Maybe a game.
    The references in this. It's great.

10. No joke was singing this all day with my girls and while I was gonna watch this video one last time b4 I go to bed one of my girls message me and it popped up while watching it saying the words of the part I was watching like what are the chances of that 😅Funky Church is really gonna get ya fr

11. okay i'm sorry for this but Arin's glasses at 0:16 look EXACTLY like )(IC's goggles from Homestuck, and needless to say, i am so done.

12. Seriously the people that did this should get into the game making business. I absolutely ♥️ this animation style. FYI Skeleton Danny rocks!