Feminism & Rape: Belief Without Evidence

Posted By on May 31, 2019

1. Guys, make sure to record (picture and sound) all your sexuall encounters from now on, and dont forget to make it as nice as possible for the receiving side. 👍

2. Radical feminism is not even trying to be rational anymore. They actually say outright that we should go against the very fiber of out criminal justice system, innocent until proven guilty. Feminists simply have no rationality or logic anymore. They have no arguments and goals. They're just whining and bitching about biology and harmless aspects of culture. Any group who cares that much about how men sit on benches or how the thing in the street is still called a Man hole cover should not be taken seriously.

3. wait Belief without ecidence…
    ALL FEMINSITS ARE CRIMINALS THEY EACH KILL THOUSENDS OF INFANTS A YEAR THEY HAVE SLAVES THEY COMMIT WARCRIMES THE HAVE INFRINGED COPYRIGHT LAWS…

4. I feel sorry about the woman that do sadly get rapped their stories get mixed up with all these fake claims.

5. At this point men should stop having sex consensually because apparently women are allowed to just say they were raped after words. This isn't explained in the video but it has happened.

6. I think anyone making a false accusation like this should be put into prison for five years and forced to register as a sex offender.

7. 23:32 to 23:36 when your mom comes in your room while your streaming and tells you dinner is ready

8. i hope those people who posted those tweets about supporting those false accusations were discovered and called out on their nonsense, and i hope they watched this video so realize just how stupid they were. if women can't be destroyed by false accusations, then guys shouldn't be destroyed by them either.

9. Everyone knows that people are innocent until proven guilty, except politicians who just support the lies of whomever pays them money.

10. EVERYthing said about criminal prosecution against the false accusers, is correct.
    But.
    As a lawyer myself, I can tell you that eyewitness testimony is the LEAST accurate. Mistakes are made often, especially when the races between "victim" and "accusers" are different. When you put criminal prosecution in the mix, then, a lot of potential real victims will not come forward.
    I believe there should be prosecution, but I would feel a lot more comfortable if we could assure no prosecution to one who mistakenly but wrongly, accuses.

11. I was slapped by Obama with a child. I don’t have to give you any proof because it’s harder to live with the fact that people don’t believe me than it is for Obama to be hated for hitting me with a child.

12. It is unfair to accuse feminists having the belief that the accused is guilty until proven innocent. It is actually guilty even AFTER proven innocent.