Faith Evans Details Beating Up a Few of Biggie's Mistresses

Posted By on July 12, 2019

1. I don't know who this guy VLAD is. But, me being a cat from way back in the day, like the 60's and 70's; this guy VLAD ask some of the most personal questions [pause] focusing ONLY on the negative aspects of black entertainers lives and careers. I have watched some of his videos and interviews now, and I don't see why he's so popular and why a lot of black celebs go on his show???? This guy interrogates like a agent, a cop. And trust me, coming from the C.R and BP movements of the 60's and 70's and who grew up in the NY metro area born and raised; I'd be suspicious. I mean; how much do these celebs 'benefit' from being on his show?

2. Unfortunately Faith he never gave a damn about you he was in a whole relationship with Lil kim and Carlie Baltimore. But i guess because you was lickin his big fat crack ain't like you. You jusr lickinon is stankiklin
    @$$ he was feelin that. But from day one he was NEVA faithful you just the typical dingy yalla ho. This Fat funky nicca played you and that's why you in Cali in Pac face you was hurt and Pac is fine…..and that's one man that ain't never gitta lie about phuccin no chic. He knew you did it you was on some get bach ish. That's why he had his side chic Charlir in that video. He never loved you and Pac knew it to. You might as well say you SMASHED Pac……he is a BEAUTIFUL man and I know that's why you went out to Cali yiu were young and hurt…..look if i was you i would have hit Pac fine @$$. So in all quit lyin I'm Cali i know you had sex with him you on some get back shit….Big was young and dumb and didn't care nobody was checking for his fatb ugky ass and he dogged all yall #SELFHATRED bottom line.

3. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. She could have beat up 200 of his mistresses and that wouldn’t have stopped him from cheating. If a man’s a cheater he’ll always be a cheater. And of course stupid women are going to applause her for this🤨🙄

4. I think that she loved him and he may have liked her but was not in love. In regards to her moving on, some people just love to love and go where their hearts tell them to ..that aaya nothing about her affection for him. 🤦🤦..anywho she's still gorgeous and I hope that steebie treats her right.

5. There is really nothing special about Faith and besides she knew what she was getting into when she was marrying his ass

6. Your heart can take you to jail for murder anything hurt so dealing with feelings know your worth but when your young you act on your feeling being hurt and I understand that but as people get older I'm confused over same pattern that is sick I'm never ever fighting over a man that's supposed to be with me.

7. Like why do men or women beat up the mister or mistresses?? Live by the saying,, fight for the ones you love not over them..

8. Wives need to divorce and be mad at their cheating husbands the women don't owe you loyalty. Once they cheat and you take them back they'll keep doing it. Fighting the girl doesn't do shit hell they'll still fuck theyll just be more careful. Ijs

9. well…..Faith wrote about the bad stuff in the book….so the interviewer has free reign to ask about the bad stuff. and Faith handled it really well. some artists flip out and I think, "but you wrote it in the book!!!"

10. “It was nothing they can do 🤷🏾‍♀️ they wasn’t gonna do anything to me!💁🏾‍♀️” spoken from a true goon

11. "She opened the door, so I just started hitting her." Lmao!!! Dang Lil Kim ain't got nothing on Faith- the real Big Mama, laying the smack down and walking out lole nothing happened.

12. So he just sat there and allowed Faith to hit this young woman. Her friend from church is talking to her and holding her baby. Biggie and his friends attack her friend. She just talk about it so nonchalant and without remorse. She's right, Karma is a bitch. The ugliness you put out will be the ugliness you end up getting.

13. 8:30 she pretended to be housekeeping, slammed the door on the girl's face, beat her up and left. its in the notorius movie lol

14. Ladies, please learn that we should stop referring to each other as bitch – we ARE NOT dogs. And, we should never put our hands on one another for any reason. I hope this woman has changed in 2019.