Eric Church – Some Of It (Official Audio)

Posted By on June 13, 2019

1. Why do i always have to learn the hard way?! Hard head = Hard way. 🤕 That's life!
    As someone used to say, It's all good! Scars & all, reminders of life lived & HOPEFULLY lessons learned, but hard head makes VERY hard to learn & remember. Someone else used to call me his little emotional paraplegic & was right. Oh well, do the best I can, but could do MUCH better. Have learned karma is a BIATCH! Reminds me, heard life's a Biatch & her stripper name is Karma!😂😄😛👍TRUTH!!!

2. What a meaningful song sometime I want to meet you Eric! The whole fam loves country music but mostly you!!!!

3. Love you Eric.you are a songwriting genius.i just turned 51 and still have a lot to learn.thanks for the song it’s great

4. I read all these comments about how great these lyrics are! Come on people! It’s just another piece of crap carbon copy of the so called country their put out these days . I’ve been listening to Keith Whitley a lot today. That’s was a singer and the songs had meaning.

5. Eric Church is a breath of fresh air to country music. Has always done it his way and never became a product of Nashville. The man puts on the best concerts I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen many. Always writes his own music and isn’t a poser like Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan. Nashville has never embraced him because he’s never bought into their ‘system’. In a time when about 75% of what you hear on country radio is mainstream shit he keeps it real. Love Eric Church. Always have and always will:

6. This guys music is awesome. I remember when he first came out and was looking like Rob Thomas. I live in Nashville but I won't pay $150+ for a ticket to see anyone that's supposed to be about the common man 🙂

7. even the video makes you think, …………………….he is stopped in time.

8. Am I the only one who learned most of it the hard way and not just some of it? If I knew back then what I know now I would have done so many things differently.

9. I have a hard time understanding him in my truck that’s why I come to YouTube. Great song reminds me of hungover and hard up

10. Minding my own business, driving my truck over the pass, and on comes this song and I had to wipe the tears from my eyes so I don't wreck the damn truck. Bless and thank you sir.

11. One of the best artists in music. He doesn't get the recognition he deserves this day in age. But I'm glad to see he's nominated for country album of the year at the ACMs but he's up against Chris' From A Room Vol.2 and Kacey's Golden Hour but I'd love to see him win he deserves it.

Side note why is Meant to Be even being mentioned in the ACMs it is not a country song in the slightest way possible

12. When I first heard this song I thought he said summer. But later I found out he was saying some of it.

13. If "most of" America would listen to "some of" these lyrics they would find themselves enlightened. Some real insightful words here by Mr. Church. Thank you

14. I've heard this song on the radio numerous times and never really truly heard it. But this morning I paid attention to the lyrics and man, it really hit me hard. What a great song.

15. I stopped listening to country music because it has become pop music and lost its roots…..Eric Church still clings to the roots…great stuff from him as always!