DECLARE GOD’S FAITHFULNESS!!! | TB Joshua Viewers Prayer

Posted By on October 9, 2019

Viewers, we want to let you know that you are here; we are there. Right now, open your lips and begin to declare God’s faithfulness. He is faithful to deliver you! His faithfulness is so much – He has made a way for your healing! He has made a way for your healing, for your deliverance. Open your lips and begin to declare God’s faithfulness. No matter what you are going through – are you on the sickbed? Are you on the sickbed? Begin to declare God’s faithfulness. Declare God’s faithfulness, in Jesus Christ’s name we pray. I command that deliverance on you, in the name of Jesus! Be delivered, in the name of Jesus! These are the provisions God has provided already. After declaring God’s faithfulness, He has made a way for your deliverance. Be delivered, in the name of Jesus! He has made a way for your deliverance.
Be delivered, in the name of Jesus! Viewers, as I pray, I sense God’s healing touching you. I sense God’s deliverance;
I sense God’s blessing. Be ready; are you there? In the name of Jesus! Freedom! Healing! Deliverance! Receive! I lay my hand upon you.
I command healing, in the name of Jesus! Healing to your body, in the name of Jesus! Healing to your blood, in the name of Jesus! Healing to your kidneys, in the name of Jesus! Healing to your blood, in the name of Jesus! Healing to your liver, in the name of Jesus! Healing to your bones, in the name of Jesus! Healing to your fluids, in the name of Jesus! Healing to your blood, in the name of Jesus! Wherever it is located, you affliction, move! Leave my people! In the name of Jesus! Confess your healing! Confess your freedom!
Confess your deliverance! Pray Along With Prophet T.B. Joshua
Touch Your Screen By Faith In Jesus’ Name Viewers, begin to give thanks to God for giving you faith that you are set free – faith to believe that you are free. Give thanks to Him.
Give thanks to God.

1. I declare Gods faithfulness over my life in Jesus name I pray,Amen!I declare breakthrough over my life,career breakthrough,financial breakthrough,marital breakthrough in Jesus name I pray,Happy New Beginnings to me,it is a new dawn!Emmanuel!!!

2. I declare Gods faithfulness over my life in Jesus name I pray,Amen!Let every evil plan of the evil one over my life,over my children,over my household be destroyed,be cancelled,be broken,in Jesus name I pray,let this giant wicked spiritual husband that is tormenting my life at the point of breakthrough be completely cast out of my life,be destroyed,be send back to hell in Jesus name I pray,Amen!Happy new beginnings to me,it is a new dawn!Emmanuel!!!thank You God of Prophet TBJoshua for delivering me,Amen!im going to testify Jesus is alive!Amen!!!

3. Brother TB Joshua please pray for my cousin her both kidneys are failing and she need healing. Thank you mybrother, and may our Lord Jesus bless you all the time amen. ✨✨✝️✝️✝️✨✨

4. Praise the lord sir .today did you send pastor (phillip morris cojocaru )…to India …..after coming new Delhi he is asking 25000 rupees plz tell me sir

5. i declare God's faithfulness over my life… Thank you God for giving me faith because i know i'm healed, delivered, blessed, favoured in Jesus's name and i know u are real GOD ..THANK YOU

6. thank you Lord Almighty you are favour mercy faithfulness of in my career my life my marriage life I m blessed I m heals l m free thank you Lord Almighty for my freedom a men a men a men thank Lord

7. Irecieve deliverance and faithfullness in the mighty name Jesus.God bless u man of God prophet TB Jeshual amen thank u Jesus.

8. Daddy thank you for your prayers for us daddy I went to ask my father in heaven our heavenly father to forgive me and husband must in me the sin of our single days daddy you always Say's we have not com : an in forgiveness sin that HE is always reading to for give us I my father in heaven to give us children I went to be pragniht like my follow women when ever we should meet as husband and wife one thing will come up that is we well be come week or our body we be hot more all things ples daddy help us in parts we want to give test money in JESUS

9. man of God am a student trying to survive i lost my job so hopeless in a foreign land but this prayer boost up my spirit i strongly believe
    that i will get a good job this week

10. Thankyou Heavenly Father for your faithfulness, your Grace, your mercies that are New everyday, in JESUS NAME. Amen.
    THANK YOU KING OF GLORY.
    GOD BLESS YOU Prophet T.B Joshua.Emmanuel, Emmanuel OUR GOD IS WITH US.Hallelujah

11. Thank you jesus Christ for making a way for my healing and my deliverance in jesus mighty name Amen. thank you prophet tb josua.