Coverdale & Page – Whisper A Prayer For The Dying

Posted By on December 21, 2019

1. Not all the great anti-war songs were written to protest the Vietnam War/this song is as gut wrenching as any from the Vietnam era. All chicken hawks and the lying s.o.b.'s that brought us the Iraq War fiasco should be forced to listen to this prior to their water boarding!

2. I'm the biggest Jimmy Page fan in the world, my dream is to see him live! Why the fuck doesn"t he just tour with Coverdale or make another ablum with him cuzz they were amazing

3. I listened to this album when I was reading Jurassic Park. Almost every single page of it. I will never be able to separate the two. They are forever linked in my brain and I don't have a problem with that

4. This song is truly a effort that would piss Percy off … this song kicks absolute ass takes no names and questions noone

5. I missed this album when it came out, but fortunately listen to it all the time now that I'm more versed in how great and wonderful it is!

6. I remember seeing many used CD's of this Album at Warehouse Music Stores back in 1993. My Friend asked if I still wanted to buy the album and I said yes and still have it today. It's one of the Best Albums I have ever purchased and have never regretted it once.

7. one of the best albums Page has ever put out.love every song on the record.My favorite is "Over Now",awsome song.does anyone know why they only made one album together?

8. son dos talentosos que han grabado una obra magnífica,todos los temas de este album muestran la excelencia de estos músicos; es rock de alto vuelo!!

9. The Best Track on the record! that's saying a lot, because the whole Damn CD just flat out Rocks!! Davids on Fire here!! Now anyone tell me if Plant can sing that Song?? Realistically he just hasn't got that much compression in his range. Page is really going after it in this song.   Epic Track!!

10. True story (as far as I know): Ozzy was doing a fest with Whitesnake opening. He saw Coverdale getting off his bus with twin-sister prostitutes on his arms. He ripped up the tape leading to Coverdale's dressing room and replaced the tape to lead to the stadium's boiler room!

11. Jimmy Page asked Robert Plant to make a album..Plant said no so what did Page do,he got David Coverdale and made a album,that pissed Plant off bigtime and Page knew it…And yes Whitesnake is a copy of Led Zep,everyone knew this and if you oh no not true,your fucking blind..back in the 80's these hair bands are copycats of LZ …….you all are newbie to our gen…

12. Excellent album all the way! I still wonder how in the world their tour was so short and some dates even canceled because apparently they didn't had the support they needed. That also makes me wonder how so many bad albums get the support to keep on during world tours….how?

13. I remember purchasing this album from I think it was Tower Records, or not real sure what store it was, I remember it was at the local mall though, bought it on CD brand new still have it, good condition very good album very good music.

14. Dang! What a great song they made together, the whole band!!! This is what ROCK is all about. Excellent, fantastic, awesome! And the rest of the CD the same talent.

15. 2019: Just now seeing this.. He does sing a bit of Plant style vocals.. I guessed I missed this as I was working so many hours, my husband going under back surgeries & 3 young kids.. Yep/ running behind 😂