Concept of Jihad in Islam? Answer by Dr Zakir Naik

Posted By on September 17, 2019

www.youtube.com/drzakirchannel

1. Please tell me 10 invention invented in Islam Since Islam form. There is only two condition. One is invention should be before 19th century.( Nowadays people shifting to any where in the world for education, research and jobs.) Second is this invention should be useful for any one. ( Nuclear bomb is not useful for me as a individual I'm not denying fact that this will save my nation but still not useful for me on daily basis.)
    Invention should be in any form. Like, Art, Science, Economy, Maths, Astronomy, Weapons etc.

For Example. 1) Zero invented in India without it we can't live a single day. 2) Glasses (spectacles) invented in Northern Italy once in life time every one have to use. If you don't need in this age you have to use when you cross 80. ect.

I did lots of research on this I could found only one invention that is Algebra. That person from Greek not from Arab.

Islam is very rigid, orthodox, not allow you to explore, as per Islam womens are just for production and sexual satisfaction.
    Islam is very cruel and corrupt religion in sura 4.34 said that strike on women if they dont listen you. Muhammad said in sura 9.40, Give bribe to people to change others religion.
    What a messenger.

Muslim know that they can not win this world on basis of technology. So they entered in europe by begging and now they are demanding for MOSQUE not for education. They just want to spread Islam all over the world. After that they will fight between them in Shia and Sunni Cast like now days are fighting in seria.

Because of Quran entire world is suffering. [ 26/11(India), 9/11(US) ]. Quran is just written in random way. Their is no deep thought. This religion is only for whose IQ is below 90. Most poor population found in Muslims because they following Quran. In India 80% Muslims are below poverty line. 68% criminals are Muslim in India.

When ordinary Muslim become more religious he/she become terriorist and when Hindu becomes more religious he becomes Sanyasi ( He/she left everything and just start chanting of GOD ). Nobody can't defeat Alexander but Indian Yogi defeats him. In India Muslim rural applied so much extra tax on Hindus because of this survival question aries and then lower cast Hindu converted in Islam.Because they were so poor. This Tax called " Jijiya kar".

If you ask each and every Hindu, what is Hinduism ? You will get different answer from everyone. That is called Hinduism.
    I'm not saying follow Hinduism. Just read 10 Pages of Bhagavad Gita and if you found something interesting then continue reading. Otherwise leave it. I could read Quran 80% because after that I can't found anything new. If you did this Allah will punish you. If you not done this then also Allah will punish you. Nothing else is talk in Quran. There is not written anything that get even little difficult to understand other hand hinduism is very difficult to understand. And difficult things make your life easy and interesting.

Please google yourself and see what kind of king happen when Muslims are ruling India. Muslim king are killed their own father and family for enjoyment. Also read about The Great Warrior Shivaji Maharaj.

Please Open your EYES. Dont look at them as a sympathetically. When they get power they start again massacre just they did in Myanmar and every day do in some part of the world.
    Accept Islam if you want to do official gangbang.

2. Jihad means to 'kill your ego' to see the one true super-conscious spiritual God present everywhere. That INFINITE super-intelligence behind the super-consciousness everywhere is called God or Allah or Shiva or Rab or Father or Nirvana etc.by different beliefs.

3. READ AND KNOW REAL ISLAM, PLEASE :- Quran (3:151) – "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".    Quran (4:104) – "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain…" . Quran (5:33) – "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement" Quran (8:12) – "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels… "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"  Quran (8:39) – "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"  Quran (8:57) – "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember." Quran (8:67) – "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land…" Quran (9:5) – "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." Quran (9:14) – "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."    Quran (9:73) – "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."  Quran (9:123) – "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." Quran (25:52) – "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness with it." –  Quran (47:3-4) – "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord… So, when you meet (fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)… If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."  Quran (47:35) – "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: "have the upper hand") for Allah is with you," Quran (48:29) – "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Quran (66:9) – "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end."  Hadith and Sira Sahih Bukhari (52:256) – The Prophet… was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."  Sahih Bukhari (52:65) – The Prophet said, 'He who fights that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause.  Sahih Bukhari (52:220) – Allah's Apostle said… 'I have been made victorious with terror' Abu Dawud (14:2526) – The Prophet said, Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet… Muslim (1:33) – the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah Sahih Bukhari (8:387) – Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally." Sahih Muslim (1:30) – "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah." Sahih Bukhari (52:73) – "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'." Sahih Bukhari (11:626) – [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."
    Sahih Muslim (19:4294) – "Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war… When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them… If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them." Sahih Muslim (31:5917) – "Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger'."  Sahih Muslim (31:5918) – "I will fight them until they are like us."
    Sunan Ibn Majah 24:2794 (Sahih) – "I came to the Prophet and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, which Jihad is best?’ He said: ‘(That of a man) whose blood is shed and his horse is wounded.'"
    Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."  Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

4. MUSLIMS ARE PERMITTED TO TELL A LIE.
    Quran (2:225)"Allah does not impose blame upon you for what is unintentional in your oaths, but He imposes blame upon you for what your hearts have earned. And Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing."    Quran(3:28)    "Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination."    Quran(5:89)    "Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths. So its expiation is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or the freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find [or afford it] – then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be grateful."

5. Islam is the Truth, and Muslims are the ultimate winners. The responsibility is on every human being to search for the Truth and meaning of life in the bounds of his/her ability. No one will be questioned beyond their abilities. And Allah knows each of us better than we know ourselves.

6. Jihad is not about waging battle with others but is actually about the ongoing battle within each and every one of us on our choice between materialism and spiritualism. It is not about killing 'non-believers' but about 'killing or sacrificing your ego' at the 'altar of God' to realize him. Ego is extension of matter. Jihad is therefore about sacrificing pursuit of excess materialism to pursue spiritualism in order to realize the wealth of all wealths as a result of your soul's salvation with the supreme super-consciousness.

7. Jihad is faraz when 1.wrong is done to right, if muslim is right but unmuslim is wrong than jahad is faraz on whole muslim ummah, when muslim is wrong but unmuslim is right than jahad is not faraz. 2. When muslim state is captured by unmuslim and muslims are not under any agreement, than jihad is faraz on whole ummah. 3. when muslim women or child are harmed by unmuslim than jahad is faraz on ummah if that state is under an agreement than muslim ummah must make an aggrement to save them. If unmuslim still do harm to women children than do the war against wrong to protect those who cant fight untill they come to a senseable agreement.

8. Alhamdulillah summa alhamdulillah. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐.

9. Crazy:

Stop Zakir Naik!!!

10. Islam might be great for the men but as you can see from the 100% male crowd it isn't great for the women

11. I am shameful as a Bangladeshi for injustice to Dr Zakir Naik Sab (D.B.)
    There are nothing حرب دينية Religious war , حرب مقدسة holy war in whole Quran. Jihad doesn't mean Religious war/ holy war. It means strive or struggle.
    May Allah give him best rewards

12. I coordinate oneself. Self-coordination!
    自己調整調和す。自己同格(化)!調和調整!自身対等関係!(筋肉運動の)協同!
    Be derived. Be the most pandit. Self-pandect(s)!
    導かれ派生由来す。最も(インドの)賢者学者…師であれ。自己法典!
    I deprive all terrorists of every terrorism . Self-carving! Self-prescript! Self-subscription! Self-prescription! Self-glyptics! Self-glyptography!
    あらゆるテロリストから全てのテロリズムを奪い取る。自身彫刻!自己規定!自身命令!自己法令!自己処方(箋)!〔法〕時効(取得)!自身予約購読!自身加入!自身応募署名!(署名による)承諾!自身彫刻芸術!自身宝石彫刻術!
    I financialize one's work. Self-Financing! Self-Financialization !
    私は自分の仕事を財政的にする。自己資金提供!自己財政化!

大成建設山田浩専務社長になり大腸癌検診を強く勧めれば父を救えたは間違いない。骨髄移植し林彩等を抱けば上手く行った。過去から人生万事し直すんだ。

I intersect my earth with self, I intersperse own spermatozoa throughout my world, I intersplice my man with private personal partner. Be the most rigid self. Self-communication! Self-intersection! Self-interspersion!
    自身共我地球交差横断す、自身精子連我世界中至る所に散りばめ点在す、我男性個人相手に継ぎ合わせ交接和合す。最も堅い厳正(飛行船が)硬式自身であれ。自己伝達連絡通信!自己交差点!自身交差!〔数〕交線交点!自身点在!自己散布!

I explode own personal epilepsy into one's real physical power.
    自身個人癲癇を自己現実物理身体力に爆発す。
    I hold communion with oneself, I bank up in my central self. Be the most communal gregarious self. Self-communion! Self-commotion! Self-community! Self-gregariousness!
    宗派保持内省する、自己中心内積み上げる。最も共同社会公共集団群生社交巨大自身であれ。内省!自身霊的交感!宗教団体!聖体拝領!自己動揺動乱!自己群生!自身群棲!

I implode one's emotional eruptive magma into own real spiritual energy.
    自身現実力に人の感情噴出性マグマを爆発内破す。
    I trump, play a trump, I turn up trumps. Self-truism!
    切り札(切り札・奥の手を)切り出し打ち負かす。自己自明の理!
    Be the most androgynous self. Self-androgyny!
    最も〔植〕雌雄同花序男女両性中性自身であれ。〔植〕雌雄同花序!自己中性!自身男女両性!
    Self-remission! Self-anecdote! Self-anecdotage!
    許し!自己免除!自己寛解!自身逸話!自己奇談!逸話(集)!老人が昔話をしたがる心境!
    Self-anemography! Self-androcentrism!
    〔気〕風力測定!自己釈放!自身男性中心主義!
    I conscript a man, I exert oneself for self to do. Be the most effluent effulgent self. Self-effort! Self-exertion! Self-efflux! Self-effluence! Self-effulgence! Self-conscription!
    男性徴集徴兵す、自身行動(力・能力を)出力発揮し(感化等)及ぼす。最も発散流出光輝自身であれ。自走!自身努力骨折り!自己労作!自己尽力!(力の)発揮!自己流出!自己発散!自己放出!自身光輝!光線発散!自身徴集徴兵!

I prefer oneself, vouchsafe private preferred partner to the person. Be the most covetous preferential self. Self-preference! Self-preferment! Self-covetousness!
    己を好む選ぶ〔法〕(債権者に)優先権を与える、人に偏愛人相手を賜る。最も貪欲切望優先(関税等)特恵自身であれ。自己嗜好!自己優位!自身偏愛!自身優先!自身贔屓!自己昇進!自身貪欲!

I breed own sperm, propagate oneself, go out over the radio, go out over the earth.
    自身精子繁殖し自己繁種す、電波に乗り地球外出す。
    We elect the Liberal Democratic Party nomination candidate as Okinawa prefectural governor.
    自民党公明党推薦沖縄県知事当選す。

I raise IKINARI steak in the United State of America.
    アメリカ於いて、いきなり!ステーキを持ち上げる。
    I put my headstock, I lay my headstone, I place my headwaters and my headstream, in self, I peg oneself at my headquarters. Be the most headstrong self. Self-headship! Self-headway! Self-headwork!
    自己中我(旋盤の)主軸台を(建物の)礎石を置き源流位置す、本部司令部中自身固定安定し身を包む。最強情自身であれ。自身首長地位!指導者立場!自身知的労働思考!自己中船足前進歩!
    I draft, I devolve upon my heaven from own chest, devitalize all terrorists, I devocalize total terrorism. Self-devolution!
    下絵を描き起草選抜す、自身胸を我天上に譲り引渡し委任譲渡移行継承す、テロリスト全員活力を奪い総合テロリズム無声音化す。 自己啓発!自身移行!自己継承!段階的推移!(財産・権利)法定移転!(中央政府から地方自治体への)権限委譲!
    I grant a concubine to self, I put my infinite intense concupiscence in the man. Be the most concupiscent self. Self-concubinage!
    私は内縁妻妾を自身に与え我無限強烈情欲を人に入れる。最も貪欲好色自身であれ。自身同棲!自己内縁関係!
    I overawe all over the world.
    世界中を威圧す。
    I damp any terrorists, I stall every terrorism, I pardon own personal traumas, I reverse private bilious bile, I subsist on one's world, I detonate my innermost abyss. Be the most phantom phantasmal self. Self-pardon! Self-phantasm! Self-parenting! Self-detonation! Self-subsistence! Self-transfection!
    如何なる破壊主義者をも挫き落胆させ(音を)消す、あらゆる破壊主義をも失速し自身個人心精神外傷容赦免除し胆汁癇癪逆転化し裏返し完全変化す、自己世界独自生存在す、最大内奥深淵爆発す。最も幻影幻想自身であれ。自己大赦!自身容赦!〔法〕恩赦!〔カト〕免罪!自己幻想!自身幻影!親子養育!親業! 自己養育! 自身爆発!自身独自生存在!自己核酸導入!自身形質移入!

13. I am very much scared of Muslims and Islam because they are too much dangerous and I think they will kill me and my family!!

14. According to you hindus should have attacked kashmir when thousands of hindus were killed and banished there… Don’t spread extremism in the name of religion.. Today Muslims are killing Muslims in the name of god… God is one in all religions no matter who follows what religion…

15. In kashmir we also strive of strugle the govt. Of india kills our people & raping oyr sisters & they do not allow us to live in a islamic way thatz y the people of kashmir is aginst the india itz also defines jihad…Hope u people understand

16. Muslims blame us for being ignorant and less knowledgable and want us killed. They themselves are confused what the fuck is written in Quran but blame us for not knowing about Islam and Quran. Fuck you. Killing people ruthlessly.

17. They kill millions but when we blame their religion they'll claim we don't have knowledge of it. why the fuck do i need to know about it anyway? i am not interested at all. but if 100% terrorists ARE muslims, how can they disown these terrorists?

18. Krishna told Arjun to fight for justice. Muslims have always killed other religions. are the doing injustice by following other religions?

19. @David_wood should watch this. In the Holy Qur'an C:9 V:5 was only for a reason in past as Dr.Zakir said.Every verse have clarification.Islam is the religion of peace

20. In Kashmir we have a war between BJP and Jamaati Islami. Both groups misinterpreting their religion to fool people. Communal and murderers of humanity.

21. Great sir what a speech I hope every Muslim and non Muslims should aware of meaning of jihad and should not blame Islam for that please who Muslims is doing such bad things in the name of jihad please quit this

22. You should have given this lecture to all the Pakistanis terrorist so that they understand the real meaning of jihad and work on peace no matter what religion we all belong to. I'm the follower of Jesus Christ who died on the cross for the sin of entire human race. God bless.

23. The sad truth is that, there are some super powers that does not want the war to stop, only for their personal gain. Just if everyone truly wanted to stop terrorism, they could have achieved that.

24. Finally he accepted.. a lot of verses in quran have been copied from bhagvadgita..
    Dear indian muslims your zakir naik is saying that..
    So accept the original from your own motherland..

25. Subhan Allah only the ignorant says that Islam is religion of violence only the ignorant who knows nothing about islam

26. If he did any scientific research rather than by reading only kurhan,.
    He wl get nobel prize for that.,
    Only believing in god won't work my dear sir., What u gave for islam first see

27. Now they prevented u from spreading your religion, u are not in India anymore, they exiled u. Will u still say you are an indian

28. People are often misled in the name of Jihad. To know what Jihad is Tap here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N6PgaMvLlM

29. It was told to the Jews, if any man kills a man it is as if he has killed humanity. Read what it says before AND after that verse. And realise how naik twists the Quran.

30. I don't agree with some points. According to you the meaning of jihad you said is struggle or strive. In bhagwad gita Krishna never said about your jihad.
    he says about duties.
    The ultimate goal is not to go to so called heaven or get riches but to attend salvation.
    Your jihad includes Muslim and non Muslim. Once You said Muslims are greater than Insan.
    But in gita duties are to protect mankind along with living and nonliving things.
    Even if you have to kill devotee of God to protect mankind and destroy evil(its not Muslim, Christian, Sikh…) God allows to do it. And your this act will be counted as pious. As Arjuna killed Bhishma, Dhronacharya…
    These duties are jobs of people in society. And inner struggle you said includes tapasya, austerity, dhyan, yoga(karma, gyan, bhakti)…..etc if you search on Google about it you will get benefits of each.
    The person should get detached from material attachments first to get salvation. Getting into so called heaven is not salvation.

I respect you Mr. jhakir naik but you should have authorized guru(belong to parampara of any of four sampradaya) when you are learning vedic Scriptures.

31. JIHAD IS THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ALLAH'S RELIGION OVER ALL PEOPLE. ALLAH SAID "YOU MUST WAGE HOLY WAR AGAINST THE INTRIGUE, INFIDEL UNTIL THEY ARE FINISHED IN THE WORLD" DR ZAKIR NAIK, YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO SAY IT.

32. Let the ethnicity of a place stay. Stop the Rape of Kashmir.
    Let Kashmiris Live in peace maintaining their culture. No fights terrorism.
    Now no non kashmiri can buy Land there. Open Gujrat for Parsees to spread completely. Then we will talk.
    Let kashmiris and neighbouring states spread culture. No more.

33. Pak improve the plight of your people. The statesmen cannot run their personal business anywhere.

34. Zakir Naik aren't you secretly aspiring for heaven?? A lot of cool stuff awaits post death,right?
    I pray to Allahu Akbar that he immediately sends you to heaven. You donot belong amongst humans here..

35. praising Indian constitution ….and today Dr. Naik is out of India and can't come to his home land..,that is why we should not believe in any law other than sharia …that is why we should strive to live under sharia

36. Krishna said arjun that you won't go to Heaven if you won't fight
    What a lier dude
    Please guys read it your self
    Hinduism talks about reincarnation there is no conecpt of Hell or heaven

37. Sawaal poochne wale ki randi maa ki choot me kutte ka land iski behen muh me ghade ka land iski maa angrez se chudi thi

38. Jihad means to kill kafirs who doesn’t accept allah .. Why the he’ll would I pray to Allah he is not even in my culture .. Expansion of Islam is the greatest genocide and countless wars have been fought … Jihad is dangerous practice and we should ban it along with Quran … Islam is a imperialistic ideology started in the deserts of Arabia which expanded with the power of sword .. Islam and that rapist Mohammed was a curse to humanity..

39. Dr. Zakir: India is a country that allows me to freely preach my religion.
    India people: hangs Muslim women by hands publicly and whips her while people surround and enjoy the show, police don't care.
    Also India people: Humiliate Muslim man by forcing him to hit his wife with his slippers in public surrounded by people watching, India government does nothing.
    (both which are documented and video taped, you can probably find it on Facebook or YouTube if it hasn't been taken down yet).
    Me thinking: I want to travel to India to where this happened and if I see this happen with my two eyes, there will be heads flying.