Christians are destroyed by hilarious British Atheists!

Posted By on May 22, 2019

1. Wer ist auch hier weil er das Video in der minecraft Monster/Virus Playlist gefunden hat ❤️ ily isycheesy

2. People don’t understand what their talking about. If your going to try to disprove something or make fun of it, understand what it is your really talking about.

3. atheists are literally the cringiest people on earth. not one and i swear to god even one has ever challenged me to a debate. if any atheist ever has the guts to debate me, then hit me up.

4. LMFAO how was Christianity destroyed… All I see are a bunch of jokers making fun of people who innocently believe in something that they believe connects with God.

5. Religious people are adorable, they still believe in imaginary friends. Christians should go back to school so they can be educated in science and actually read a god damn book that isn't the bible.

6. I don't believe in a borrowed book of other cultures that's what the Bible is god is not a Miracle worker doesn't talk to you but you have die to go and see him then again you believe in your robot guards atheists

7. David Mitchell says he is agnostic but he can't though because that word isn't allowed to evolve its etymology because it isn't a bacteria

8. You see, this makes me want to play a Bibleman-like character for D&D. Probably be a Human Paladin with the Acolyte background who cites scripture while beating down people who don't worship his god and his god only.

9. I guarantee these “comedians” have never had a genuine discussion with a well informed Christian.

10. Ohhh ..8:40 soooo they believe in king of seagulls now😂😂..with biiiig feathers away from the shore😂….silly atheist just bragging

11. Yes all this religious shite is ridiculous , especially the bible man bit.. but I can’t see them doing a piss take on Islam.. that would NEVER happen would it?

12. 3k+ idiotic theists triggered by FACTS and LOGIC.

Seriously though, this is a wonderful video.

13. If evolution was real, we would all split too reproduce as that was a much more effective way to reproduce.
    Pleasure should not be needed too keep a species going.

14. I’ve tried looking at the world from a purely reductionist atheistic view and it just does not sit well logically with me. The sheer chance of first of all the Big Bang occurring from nothing and the chances of a single protein forming from amino acids is 1×10^150 nevermind the chances of proteins complex enough for living molecules to form is calculated to be 1×10^40000. I do not have the faith to be an atheist.

15. Pretty sure if Jesus came back he would think all Christians wearing crosses were his enemies.
    Play it safe, become an Atheist and quit wasting your time

16. Christian: Breathes

Atheist: Lmao stupid Christian. Your religion is fake. Wow you are so ignorant and delusional. It’s totally not like your religion built the western world or anything.

17. Well this is a very bad video. Moking God! You think, Time+matter+chance=brain?
    If God never exist why still bother to talk about it? You wouldn't know what is good or evil. When you're in danger you call upon God to take away this nightmares… God does exist and he is watching you everyday. The day will come and in which you still need God

18. Why not have an actual debate on this show instead of bashing something you don’t really know much about?

19. I don’t understand why religion hasn’t been fazed out by now. We’re living in an “advanced” society, so shouldn’t people begin to find shit like this obsolete?

20. All gods are phychotic except for Allah?!? Are you fucking kidding me?? I agree all religions are bull shit bit Islam is by far the most evil!!