Chris Tomlin – Praise Is The Highway (Live From Church)

Posted By on August 23, 2019

♪♪♪ ♪ THE ROCKS WILL CRY OUT ♪ ♪ OCEANS WILL ROAR ♪ ♪ THE MOUNTAINS WILL BOW ♪ ♪ TO THE NAME OF THE LORD ♪ ♪ HE IS OUR GOD ♪ ♪ HE WILL BE PRAISED ♪ ♪ THE IDOLS WILL FALL ♪ ♪ THE STRONGHOLDS WILL BREAK ♪ ♪ EVERY WEAPON THAT FORMS ♪ ♪ WILL SHATTER AND FAIL ♪ ♪ HE IS OUR GOD ♪ ♪ HE IS OUR FAITH ♪ ♪ PRAISE IS THE
HIGHWAY TO THE THRONE OF GOD ♪ ♪ PRAISE IS THE
HIGHWAY TO THE HEART OF GOD ♪ ♪ PRAISE IS THE
HIGHWAY TO THE MOVE OF GOD ♪ ♪ YES! ♪ ♪ REVIVAL WILL COME ♪ ♪ THE CHURCH WILL AWAKE ♪ ♪ HIS ANTHEM WILL DROWN ♪ ♪ ALL OTHER REFRAINS ♪ ♪ HE IS OUR SONG ♪ ♪ HE FOREVER REIGNS ♪ ♪ HE REIGNS ♪ ♪ PRAISE IS THE
HIGHWAY TO THE THRONE OF GOD ♪ ♪ PRAISE IS THE
HIGHWAY TO THE HEART OF GOD ♪ ♪ PRAISE IS THE
HIGHWAY TO THE MOVE OF GOD ♪ ♪ LIFT UP YOUR HEAD! ♪ ♪ LIFT UP YOUR HEAD ♪ ♪ FLING WIDE THE GATES ♪ ♪ BREAK DOWN THE WALLS ♪ ♪ WITH A SHOUT OF PRAISE ♪ ♪ LIFT UP YOUR VOICE ♪ ♪ PULL HEAVEN DOWN ♪ ♪ OH, SING LIKE THUNDER ♪ ♪ HIS PRAISES LOUD ♪ ♪ LIFT UP YOUR HEAD ♪ ♪ FLING WIDE THE GATES ♪ ♪ BREAK DOWN THE WALLS ♪ ♪ WITH A SHOUT OF PRAISE ♪ ♪ LIFT UP YOUR VOICE ♪ ♪ PULL HEAVEN DOWN ♪ ♪ OH, SING LIKE THUNDER ♪ ♪ HIS PRAISES LOUD ♪ ♪ PRAISE IS THE
HIGHWAY TO THE THRONE OF GOD ♪ ♪ PRAISE IS THE
HIGHWAY TO THE HEART OF GOD ♪ ♪ PRAISE IS THE
HIGHWAY TO THE MOVE OF GOD ♪ ♪ TO THE MOVE OF GOD ♪ ♪ SO LIFT UP YOUR HEAD ♪ ♪ FLING WIDE THE GATES ♪ ♪ BREAK DOWN THE WALLS ♪ ♪ WITH A SHOUT OF PRAISE ♪ ♪ LIFT UP YOUR VOICE ♪ ♪ PULL HEAVEN DOWN ♪ ♪ SING LIKE THUNDER ♪ ♪ HIS PRAISES LOUD ♪ ♪ LIFT UP YOUR HEAD ♪ ♪ FLING WIDE THE GATES ♪ ♪ BREAK DOWN THE WALLS ♪ ♪ WITH A SHOUT OF PRAISE ♪ ♪ LIFT UP YOUR VOICE ♪ ♪ PULL HEAVEN DOWN ♪ ♪ OH, SING LIKE THUNDER ♪ ♪ HIS PRAISES LOUD ♪ ♪♪♪

1. I love the whole CD but most of all I love seeing the church worshipping our heavenly father…This is so AWESOME..Thanks

2. Amen. Amen. I believe this is true. Praise and worship lead me through every dark Valley of my life. I was diagnose with cancer July 2018. My voice raise in worship, praise adoration to the Lord. I cried, I sang praises, I seek God. He gave me Jeremiah 30:17. December 2018 doctors report proved I am cancer free. All the treatment worked now I am healed in Jesus's name. Amen. Glory be to God forevermore. He is real.

3. I can't wait til April 7th. I am driving to Greensboro just to see Chris in concert. I love these new songs and I look forward to see him perform these in person.

4. I love this song. To God be the Glory great things he has done. Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah.l will sing to the LORD until Heaven come down. God bless you Chris and family in Jesus name Amen ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—

5. The rocks will cry out, the oceans will roar
    The mountains will bow, to the name of the Lord
    He is our God, He will be praised
    The idols will fall, the strongholds will break
    Every weapon that forms, will shatter and fail
    He is our God, He is our faith
    Praise is the highway, to the throne of God
    Praise is the highway, to the heart of God
    Praise is the highway, to the move of God
    Come on, revival will come
    Revival will come, the Church will awake
    His anthem will drown, all other refrains
    He is our song, and He forever reigns
    He reigns!
    Praise is the highway, to the throne of God
    Praise is the highway, to the heart of God
    Praise is the highway, to the move of God!
    Lift You up
    Lift up your head, fling wide the gates
    Break down the walls, with a shout of praise
    Lift up your voice, pull heaven down
    Oh, sing like thunder, make His praises loud
    Lift up your head, fling wide the gates
    Break down the walls, with a shout of praise
    Lift up your voice, pull heaven down
    Oh, sing like thunder, make His praises loud!
    Praise is the highway, sing it, to the throne of God
    Praise is the highway, to the heart of God
    Praise is the highway, to the move of God
    (Your voice), praise is the highway
    Praise is the highway, to the throne of God
    Praise is the highway, to the heart of God
    Praise is the highway, to the move of God!
    Lift up your head, fling wide the gates
    Break down the walls, with a shout of praise
    Lift up your voice, pull heaven down
    Oh, sing like thunder, make His praises loud
    Lift up your head, fling wide the gates
    Break down the walls, with a shout of praise
    Lift up your voice, pull heaven down
    Oh, sing like thunder, make His praises loud!
    The highway
    Songwriters: Ben Fielding / Brian Mark Johnson / Chris Tomlin / Sean Feucht
    Praise Is the Highway lyrics ยฉ Bethel Music Publishing, Capitol Christian Music Group

6. Amen! Praise is the high way to the throne of God, praise is the Highway to the love of God. All glory to God our Father and King!

7. Chris really is a gift to us… His songs always opened the eyes of my soul… This song is so good may all the listeners be blessed..Amen!

8. Chris your songs never fails to amaze me. Every time I listen to your songs, I feel a step closer to God. May you keep singing and glorify God and save souls. Thank you for your amazing songs

9. Wish this could be broadcasted everywhere forever! Newness is coming to "All" Just as he did He shall do! Prepare toward the Holy creator not the wind!

10. I received the Lord many years ago and due to my personal ignorance I fell from Grace. My Brother Matthew found me again and we began to play music together again. I was introduced to Chris Tomlin's music and his Worship team, and it helps my walk towards Jesus even though I am an Amputee! I walk in Christ!!! Amen.

11. Simply, beautiful, pure,..Annointed…if our hearts are pure to the Lord He will lead us to pure worship..but if we live in carnality, Satan will lead us to entertainment not worship.

12. ะ‘ะ›ะะ“ะžะ”ะะ ะฎ ะ’ะะก.
    ะกะ›ะะ’ะ ะ‘ะžะ“ะฃ.