Changes in my Life after being a Muslim Q&A

Posted By on December 5, 2019

Assalamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh Annyeonghaseyo my name is Daud Kim first of all thank you for 1 million subscribers I give this to our almighty and merciful Allah Today I prepare Q & A video I asked this in instagram already I picked some question from there I will reply then here we go Since I have been doing youtube now, so my friends know that I am muslim so its not hard they were surprised and curious they dont hate or something seoul center mosque and i have been ansan,chungju, seoul, busan of course its really good many many muslim brothers and sisters welcome and embrace me and I always with allah so I am not alone anymore so I am really happy about this top biggest changes in my mind my mind is not uncomfortable anymore, and its very peaceful allah is always me with me. so i am not alone anymore and i am not afraid anymore so now I know what i have to do and where i am going to do exactly so i got a lot confident and happiness not yet, mosth of them just ignore me or just dont care islam is a minority religion in korea but you can not hide the bright side for me is the truth religion so i believe it will grow up and i believe allah will help islam grow in korea. insya allah every people is hard to get job in korea so it depends on your qualification not on your religion. at first I started to open my mind because of their kindness and smile it moved my heart a lot and i also touched by their attitude of their life they think life is journey not competition, and this is becoming my motto too but i try to respect them because nobody is perfect and i dont think it affects relationship between and Allah my faith is strong enough no, if i have done surgery, I should be handsome. I am sorry about that, I readlly dont know its not easy, finding halal food in korea is not easy many korean food are based on pork. so its not really easy to find halal food especially a halal certified restaurant so i have idea, i will introduce more halal restaurant. halal certified restaurant in korea to introduce. thats my plan yeah I pray everyday but we have to pray 5 times sometime I missed it but i already know that shalat is the most important in your life so I am trying to make the habit cycle my mom is very kind and generous and try to understand me but she always ask me to go to the church she has still not fully accepted my conversion but my father has very positive mind He always ask me about islam question so i want to make some video with my dad but he doesnt want to appear in my videos maybe you will see soon actually i dont feel any discrimination. not yet but maybe its hard to make social relationship with others as a muslim because its too different people are afraid about something because they dont know but if I explain about the beauty of islam well to them they will understand. I think there are many beautiful places in korea for muslim so this is my another plan I will make more halal friendly video for muslim people no one I dont care, maybe oppa? no oppa kind of hard but i know the reason, i can not eat these so i think i can handle it well they are not many prayer room in korea so i pray in many other places I want to go to other places like malaysia, indonesia, pakistan, india, bangladesh, arab countries, turki but i am considering now because I think i can show the good things as a muslim korean so now i am thinking last year I spent ramadhan as a non muslim it was really special experince and memory so i am looking forward to it its really hard to explain its like your whole body received a lot of blesses it feels like you are being reborn it’s really amazing and glorious and happy experiences I will never forget the memories till i die I already told you many times it’s Karam they dont force me to eat pork or alcohol but even if they force me i will not sure, of course that is one of my dream yeah of course. i feel more connect with allah I feel this before i am becoming muslim when I did my first prayer (before muslim) so i recommend you to practice shalah before you re converting to islam that experiences would give you a lot of peace of course, korea is very-very safe country I watch movie from netflix or learning islam they would not attack you please subscribe my channel mockizart. the link on the description below

1. WelCome to Our Religion๐Ÿ˜…
    Proud To be A Muslim๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ…
    May Allah Almighty Bless You๐Ÿ˜

2. ู„ุงูŠุฌูˆุฒ ุงู„ุฅู†ุญู†ุงุก ู„ุบูŠุฑ ุงู„ู„ู‡

3. since you already have over a million subscribers you might wanna consider paying zakat on your youtube income hehehhehe

4. Mashallah, Alllah has rewarded you with a million subs, congrats๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

5. ุงู„ุญู…ุฏ ู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ู†ุนู…ู‡ ุฏูŠู† ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู…

6. โ€œ are koreans attack Muslims in Koreaโ€ this question was asked by Turkish i guess bcs in Turkey you can see this situation unfortunately..

7. I hope that your voice will reach the largest number of followers, and that people will know the benevolent truth of Islam ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’›

8. You look very kind my brother and you have to invite your family to Islam after they see the improvement of your life.

9. John 14:6 I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me
    ์˜ˆ์ˆ˜๊ป˜์„œ ๊ฐ€๋ผ์‚ฌ๋Œ€ `๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ๊ณง ๊ธธ์ด์š” ! ์ง„๋ฆฌ์š” ! ์ƒ๋ช…์ด๋‹ˆ ! ๋‚˜๋กœ ๋ง๋ฏธ์•”์ง€ ์•Š๊ณ ๋Š” ์•„๋ฒ„์ง€๊ป˜๋กœ ์˜ฌ ์ž๊ฐ€ ์—†๋Š๋‹ˆ๋ผ โค

10. ุดูƒุฑุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชุฑุฌู…ุฉุงู†ูŠ ุนุฑุจูŠุฉ ูˆู…ุณู„ู…ุฉ ูˆุฃูุชุฎุฑ ุงู„ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ู†ุนู…ุฉ ุงู„ุงุณู„ุงู…

11. ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒทMasha allah๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

12. I think I know why did you join the gang..โ˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
    Sunan Ibn Majah had.1944
    It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
    โ€œThe Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Al-Lah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.โ€

13. ุงู„ู†ุฏู… ุฑุงุญ ูŠู…ุดูŠ ุจุฏู…ูƒู… ูŠุง ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ู„ูˆ ูƒุงู† ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุฑุณูˆู„ ู„ูƒุงู†ุช ุงู†ุชู‡ุช ุงู„ุญุฑูˆุจ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

14. May sllah always blessed uuu.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ thnku fr sharing ur experience

15. dont end up marrying with malaysian or indonesian ๐Ÿ˜ญ u will really hurt me .
    because ur interesting to this 2 country

16. I hope to tell others more about Islamโฆโค๏ธโฉโฆโค๏ธโฉโฆโค๏ธโฉ

17. ุฃุชู…ู†ูŠ ุงู„ุง ุชุณุชุญูˆุฐ ุงู„ุดู‡ุฑุฉ ุนู„ูŠ ุงูŠ ุฌุฒุก ู…ู† ู‚ู„ุจูƒ
    ุซุจุชูƒ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠ ุงู„ุญู‚

18. yaaaaaayyyyyy brother! Salam sisters and brothers I'm sending love to you all. We always support each other.

19. Dear brother's and sisters please keep it in mind that- There is no sign/logo/symbol of Islam. Islam is the only one religion on the earth that don't have any sign/logo/symbol

20. ูŠุง ุฑูŠุช ุชุณูˆูŠ ูุฏูŠูˆ ู…ุน ูˆุงู„ุฏูƒ

21. Im planning to learn korean hopefully i can come to korea after hotel/tourism university inshaallah. Mashaallah brother may allah guide you. Love from morocco ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

22. Assalamu Allaykum akh! Just saw your video today. First video!! I felt very proud because pf your words about Islam. May Allah bless you. ๐Ÿ˜‡

23. Iam so happy that you became Muslim
    God will be always by your side insha'Allah
    Good for you ๐Ÿ’–
    Continue dont stopโœจ

24. โคโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ good, good, good!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

25. Please stay strong.. No matter how much difficult it is.. Please in your whole life stay strong.. Allah will help you in ways you won't even believe how is it possible but Allah is for you brother..

26. ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠู‚ูˆูŠ ุน ุงู„ุญู‚ ูˆูŠูƒูˆู† ุจุนูˆู†ูƒ ูˆูŠุฌุนู„ ููŠูƒ ู‡ุฏุงูŠู‡ ู„ู‰ ู„ุงุฎุฑูŠู†

27. ุตุฏู‚ ู„ุงุณู„ุงู… ุฏูŠู† ุงู„ุญู‚ ุงุญุณ ุฐุง ุฑุฌุงู„ ุตุงู„ุญ ูˆู†ูˆุฑ ููŠ ูˆุฌู‡ู‡ ุงู„ุญู…ุฏู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠูƒุซุฑ ู…ู† ุงู…ุซุงู„ูƒโ˜น๐Ÿ’›

28. I so glad that ur muslim , i'am pretty sure that ur in the rate way trust me! Even if people start ingore u cuz ur muslim or bullied u , thats not important just trust that in the and thers good true๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

29. Wooow i am looking forward your video with your father. He must be very kind and a good discussion partner…. May Allah bless you and your family.

30. Thank you so much for doing this and introducing the right islam to a lot of people allah bless you and help you on your way and with your dreams

31. Inshaโ€™Allah Iโ€™m coming to korea next month , I hope to see you in the Mosque ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Your brother from Morocco ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

32. Why don't you be a da'ee brother, learn Islam more and then call your people to Islam. Much love and greetings from your brother mubarak from Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด

33. Waalaikumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. This is a v good video. Hopefully people w negative views of Islam and Muslim will slowly open up, more welcoming and are not afraid of Islam and Muslim. Slowly Insya Allah. May Allah grant you his protection and give guidance in your journey – Dunya and Akhirat. Aamiin Ya Rabbal Alamiin