Cancerous Fluid Comes Out IMMEDIATELY After PRAYER!!!

Posted By on December 7, 2019

HEALING TIME The footage you are about to watch is of a sensitive nature and although it may not be suitable for all viewers, it is for the glory of God. Twenty-five year old Mr. Ganiu Sulaimon from Kwara State, Nigeria, has come to The Synagogue Church Of All Nations with an excruciating problem of leg cancer. He gets up from the seat to show the very place the cancer has developed. The camera closes in to get a closer shot of the wound. You can see that the skin of his entire leg has severely deteriorated. Flaking dead skin; symptoms of the cancerous infection that has enveloped his right leg This condition has gone beyond the power of nature, that no medical technology or medicines can solve this man’s problem. It can only be treated, but it cannot be healed. This problem has become a curse, and who can remove the curse? It is none other than Jesus Christ 1 Peter 2:24 to 25 says, “He bore our sins in His body on a tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness.” By His wounds, we are healed. Mr. Ganiu Sulaimon waits in faith at The SCOAN’s prayer line, believing that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever, and that just an encounter with Him through His servant, Prophet T.B. Joshua, will bring perfect healing in Jesus’ name. Prophet T.B. Joshua has arrived at the prayer line as an ambassador of Christ, sending God’s appeal through him, that Jesus Christ is the master healer, and that He heals for the salvation of their souls. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ! The pus and poisonous substances that were compressed under the skin, instantly begin to gush out of his leg, and pour out on the ground. What is happening to Mr. Sulaimon? This is beyond human comprehension. This confirms what Apostle Paul says in 1 Corinthians, chapter 2, verse 4: “My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.” The woman rolling on the ground is Mr. Ganiu Salaimon’s mother jubilating at what Jesus Christ has done for her son. Mr. Ganiu Salaimon begins to walk in the light of his testimony, testifying that the pain has gone. Hallelujah! Look at the boy! The boy is now walking; walking majestically. Shall we put our hands together for our Lord Jesus! To God be the Glory! Mr. Ganiu Salaimon is completely healed after receiving prayer from Prophet T.B. Joshua in Jesus’ name. Thank You, Jesus. Mr. Ganiu Salaimon and his mother walk victorious down the prayer line, giving thanks to Jesus Christ for His healing power and deliverance Who is like Jesus? Who is like the Lord? There is absolutely nobody like Jesus Christ. On the left, we saw Mr. Ganiu Salaimon suffering with an excruciating problem of leg cancer, but on the right, you can see Mr. Ganiu Salaimon’s skin completely restored after receiving prayer from Prophet T.B. Joshua in Jesus’ name. His leg is now perfectly healthy. Before and After Tapping the area where the leg cancer once was, Mr. Ganiu Salaimon testifies that he no longer feels any pain. TESTIMONY TIME The problem that brought me here was leg cancer. I had been to many hospitals, but all to no avail. I could not walk, stand, or go to the toilet on my own. I had to be carried to the restroom. When the pains became unbearable, I lost hope that I would ever walk again. When I came to The SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua stretched his hand towards my leg and prayed for me. He then told me to rise up. Immediately, it burst open and all the cancerous substances started gushing out of my leg. Mr. Ganiu Salaimon rolls up his trousers and testifies that Jesus Christ has set him free. He once again taps the area where the leg cancer formerly was, Mr. Ganiu Salaimon: There is no pain; I am free now. Demonstrating that he is healed. He says there is no more pain. This is a confirmation that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is indeed the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes. Romans 1:6. RV: Mel Flowers 30/03/2019

1. HAIL TO THE KING OF KINGS!!! HE HAS HEALED OF THOSE WHOM PRAY AND BELIEVE IN HIM!!! HALLELUJAH TO THE LORD OUR GOD!!!

2. Those that say it's a cyst, fine let's say it was. How come it only ruptured after this man was prayed for? Why didn't it burst before the man of GOD prayed? Be careful what u say about the works of GOD, u may be cursing urself and worse losing ur inheritance which is the kingdom of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

3. 1 Peter 2:24 New King James Version (NKJV)
    24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.

4. Please T.B JUSUA, pray for me i have a face cancer, , I am jonathan pontillano from phlilppines, , , I TRUST JESUS….I LOVE YOU JESUS.

5. Thank you KING of KING GOD Prophet TB Joshua for this powerful healing deliverance may your name be glorify honour forever and ever Amen

6. those who don't believe its non of our business we know also devil has his agents and they are you pipo who trying to put down God's work.thank you prophet TB Joshua for praying for us tirelessly and you scammers who give negative comments abeg the channel twakowa mtweeee

7. Please, God, my right ear suffers from a wind-worm that produces gases. What collects on the left ear. A deforamtion of the jaw that is lying open.
    Jesus Christ makes you healthy. Today, yesterday and forever. Job. 41, 4-8 I do not want to be silent about his limbs and his power and the beauty of his building.
    5 Who revealed the surface of his robe? In his double dentition, who penetrates into it?
    6 Who opened the gate of his face? All around his teeth is horror.
    7 His strong shields are a pride, each one sealed with a firm seal.
    8 One joins the other, and no air intervenes;

8. Wow,wow,wow…
    This is amazingly wonderful instant miracle
    Jesus Christ is wonderful

9. Glory be to God of heaven.Any tough that will cause this man of God.shall be rotten.Daddy may the Lord keep on using u in Jesus Amen and amen

10. I watched this clip when I newly came to know about Jesus in 2002.. A person who told me about Jesus brought the CD and showed me on DVD.. All glory be to Jesus.. I really thank Jesus..

11. Thank you lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen, my master healier, glory be to god Almight hallelujah hallelujah

12. Sister usha has been suffered from cancer since 4 years i request you to pray for the Jesus to give her a complete relief from cancer and give her a perfect health to her next time when she meet the doctor they should say you don't have any problem you perfectly alright pray for her

13. Fools. The guy had an infected cyst – no sign of leg cancer. – which burst and produced a mix of patent blood and puss- this always means a relief of pain as the pressure is reduced. This is nothing to do with the the Quack pastor !!

14. Sister usha has been suffered from cancer since 4 years i request you to pray for the Jesus to give her a complete relief from cancer and give her a perfect health to her next time when she meet the doctor they should say you don't have any problem you perfectly alright pray for her brother

15. that is why without the Spirit, human beings cannot do anything. It is the spirit that gives life. without the Spirit in man, he cannot heal the sick and cast out demons.
    in the life of Jesus, the Spirit of the Father dwells in Jesus. And that is why, Jesus said, whoever sees me sees the Father who sent me. For God the Father poured out His Spirit without being limited to Jesus. Yohanws 3: 34-35.

16. Honnestly am somuch moved by this miracle. Fools say that there is no God. Why don't they watch such things? God is still concerned with people. He allowed this man to live again. Yaweh, I thank you for wat you are doing through the name of Your voice and your word who is, Jesus Christ. Father I promise to never live without you. I will worship your name with intensity. All My life time, Lord, I give to you.

17. If you don't know what TB Joshua is, let me tell you. This is the angel of God in human flesh. God had released such as him in order to oppose and destroy the works of LUCIFER. I hate Lucifer, starting from his name and everything concerning him….thank you Jesus for remembering us, the isreal of our generation

18. Idk I believe in God but did they cut off the clip where they burst it or did it burst in its own? Cause it’s not the cancer spilling out that’s not the way cancer works; cancer is an abnormal cell growth that forms a tumor, idk do your research

19. Hilarious. You can also see the pain leave him when he stretches and bursts his abbess. Not Cancer though God – but you knew that right? And the ‘cancer juice’ you’re aware it’s a mix of blood and puss right? But the boy had his cyst drained – I’m sure he’s very happy about that !!!!! That’s gotta be worth amen from anyone.

20. If God Can help and heal this man then our problems are nothing in the hands of our father Jesus Christ 🇮🇱🙏🏻🙌🏻