Bee Gees – My Lover’s Prayer – Bee Gees Remember (2/7)

Posted By on January 6, 2020

…from BeeGees “Still Waters” album released 1997… …The album peaked at #2 in UK, #11 in US Chart… …Please buy BeeGees CD for more great songs… …My heart and prayer go out to Gibb’s families… In the history of a life takes a heart, when the power of love comes together, there ain’t nothing can tear us apart. And the touch of your hand I can feel that what we got is stronger than steel. That’s when you hear… ..my lover’s prayer. It’s my own silent message to you. Takes me there, my lover’s prayer, and my soul is divided in two. With my love on the line I send it all over the world, out on the air. ‘Cause I can’t let go and my heart has a mind of its own. It’s my lover’s prayer. It’s the mystery of a place blessed by us, and the moment of truth is forever, in the face of incredible odds. And the look in your eyes tells me why. Let our words burn a sign in the sky. (ah) My lover’s prayer. It’s as easy as talking to you. All my life, having you there. In my own private vision come true. You’re heaven on Earth. You’re the fire and all that I’m worth. And I can be strong. You hold the key. Don’t say it’s over
(don’t say it’s over). Don’t say it’s over for me
(don’t say it’s over). My lover’s prayer
(my lover’s prayer). It’s as easy as talking to you
(it’s easy, it’s easy). All my life, having you there. In my own private vision come true. In my search for your love I send it all over the world. It’s all I can bare. And the nights get long but my heart holds on. It’s no empty words. My lover’s prayer
(my lover’s prayer). It’s my own silent message to you
(message to you, message to). Takes me there, my lover’s prayer (oh). And my soul is divided in two. ‘Cause I can’t (can’t) let go (oh can’t). And my heart has a mind of its own. It’s my lover’s prayer [Music fades away…]

1. Thank you my friend, if you like to watch more of my tribute videos for Bee Gees, especially for Robin Gibb, please play the “Bee Gees Remember” playlist, you can watch all six videos continuously without interruption. Thank you for your time. R.I.P. Robin

2. OUTSTANDING song & video. All my life the 4 Gibb Brothers have been there. Now Barry is the only man standing. I will NEVER forget the Gibb Brothers.  It will NEVER be over for me. They are not only talented singers. But also exceptional writers. ARG my heart belongs to u.  Thank u ALL for the beautiful memories. ARG, LV U 4EVER!!!!

3. One of the most beautiful videos for one of the most beautiful songs ever written … Without words … Crying … Thank you!

4. l really value the dedication and time put into these tribute videos, and decided to create a Playlist to honour them.
    It's called:- BEE GEEs – Tributes by YT Fans.

5. This song makes me happy and sad at the same time. How is that even possible? It's the Bees Gees and they are just magical. That's why ❤💙💚

6. Huge Thank You to you to keep our love memory alive to Gibbs' song; You have done such wonderful jobs with lyrics so touching to follow in our heart.

7. Andy, Robin, Maurice Rest in Peace… You all are so beautiful.. TQ so much for these beautiful voices songs and music ! You all are remembered and loved in our ♥️ …. Hang in there Dear Barry.. w
    Aww..We love u always.. God has his own plans.. I’m tears and emotionally, and it also brings me a lot of sweet memories the people we loved and lost.. Till we all meet again in heaven🙏🙏🙏♥️

8. MY LOVERS PRAYER SANG BY ROBIN WITH OUT THE ORIGINAL SINGERS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, HIS VOICE TO THIS SONG HAD MEANING ,HE MAY BE GONE BUT HIS MUSIC+VOICE LIVES ON,AT LEAST HES NOT ALONE HES WITH HIS TWIN MORRIS+ BROTHER ANDYR,I,P,THEIR MEMORIE OF SONG WILL LIVE ON🎸🎸🎸👑👑👑🐦🐦🐦✌✊👌👍👏💖🌈☀🌸🌻🌼🐦🐦🌠🌠😁😁GOD BLESS YOU,A TRUE FAN

9. Terrific melody, beautiful lyrics, and the great Gibbs. What a combination, best ever. Love this song, it has it all.

10. Such a beautiful heart warming song, I get chills Everytime I hear this ❤️,Only the Gibb Brothers could write such a perfect Melody,, Voices of Angel's,😍💞

11. Amazing vision , definition and performance to support the truth – love is the base, the begining , the mesning of the life…the way, that only the Bee Gees can do….