5 Signs God is Asking You to Trust Him More

Posted By on July 12, 2019

1. All of these I have going on. The beginning ones is how I found God. I've been starting to see so much more clearly. Season of waiting now. Bless you all

2. When i really thought about how the birds get fed…it made me cry. I'm not sure how to get to feeling I am more important than a bird…Im old…back home and have nothing and no one. Please keep me lifted that I make a move to get a lil closer so I cam hear my instructions.

3. Thanks so much Karolyne!!! This is just The Holy Spirit breathing in my soul !! Yes I will trust The Lord!!! Be abundantly blessed !

4. Amen my sisters and brothers…this is total confirmation from god..3 DAYS AGO god told me to trust him more ..I am going through A and all the above I have no DOUBT THAT GOD WILL BRING ME AND ALL OF YOU THROUGH these many trials, one of my favorite passages is Matthew 5:33 BUT Seek ye FIRST THE Kingdom of GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS FIRST AND ALL OF THESE "things" will be added unto you…so let's CHASE AFTER GOD NOT THE EARTHLY THINGS..GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

5. Thank you for this video ,am going through something I canโ€™t even explain or understand why me .i donโ€™t know who to talk to unless God ,God is the only person who understand and am still trusting him .

6. This put so many things in perspective with this video! Thank God for this word and for clarity! Thank God for you! โค๏ธ

7. Thank God for this YouTube recommendation. I have subbed before even watching because at this point in my life I truly believe this is not a coincidence!!!

8. Years of manipulation has led people into believing some shit.

WE ARE GODS, your parents, your lovers, your employers, your sponsors, your teachers, everybody guiding & helping you to become a better version of yourself are your Gods. When you do something positive for someone, you become their God.

At the end of the day, it is the human that helps, not a guy in the sky!

The negatives in your life are Satan… Hope this is simple enough for Myth believers to understand.

9. Thank you so much for this message i was really feeling down and hopeless and i didn't even think about turning to god i would just be like why and why but now i know what to do even if I don't feel like praying I'll force myself i honestly dont know what happened to me i use to pray alot when i was not married since i got married and moved to America I'm just lazy to pray guys please put me in your prayers thank you

10. Godliness is not a means of Gain…love God for God not for what he can give you… and yes we all want new things but I'd rather have God and to know his Son..we are not with out if are following Jesus..Faith with out works is dead…let us Share in Jesus sufferings that we might also share in his Glory

11. You are such a pretty lady too bad you have been indoctrinated into a Roman Greco mythology called religion.