#2019 #PRAYER to make you SUCCESSFUL by #PROPHET JEREMIAH of #CMDM #MERCYTV

Posted By on January 4, 2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING netTVmedia
channel. Thank you. Kindly subscribe below to get
more infomation about Prophet Jeremiah Personaly Let 2019 be more Fruitful for you and your
family, watch this video further and receive the prayer for Higher Grace from Prophet Jeremiah
Omoto Fufeyin. ( Owomowomo ). Don’t forget to subscribe and share this link as a post
on your Facebook pages & timeline, and you will keep receiving more blessings from Prophet
Jeremiah, ( Ewele ) of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry. #CMDM, Mercy City Warri, Delta State Nigeria. We
love you
all from MercyTV. #PJOF #PHD #PRAYER #2019 #MercyTV
#Christmercyland

1. I receive healing for my daughter. She got operated last year from brain tumour at the age of 25 years old and tur Tumour is back. I believe in God รธf Omรธ omo Jeremiah Omotto for healing and for Ginancial breakthroug. I have two business

2. Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

3. I receive my triplets my triplets my triplets my triplets in JESUS name and i receive my Samuel and my document and job for my husband and happy home

4. I receive favour, breakthrough, miracle, jobs contracts, Blessings and prosperity in Jesus name Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

5. The the bottle of water of Prophet Jeremiah is Power. it working Great miracle in my life and my Families Thank you Father. in Jesus name.

6. Amen oooooooo and Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen I received it in Jesus name Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

7. Man of God last year I was watching you on facebook and you said that we should write a job we want, I wrote what i wanted and two days later i found an advertisement for the job i wrote and in the organization i mentioned. but they have never responded to me, later they advertised another job in October last year and i applied for it. I have not received any communication and am trusting God for a good report. Please pray for me that God will surprise me with a good job.

8. the prayers of my daddy this year ,da work for my life oo ,thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, more grace.

9. Papa prophet Jeremiah you are my father and children with me I need your prayer to help me and my children both my working place I believe your god can fight my battle for me and thank you and my name is love In the U.S

10. O God my father don't leave me like this change my sorrow this year so I can laugh again in name of Jesus amen. I receive my healing and good news and relationship this year.

11. I decree and declare and agree with , these powerfull prayers , in Yeshua name a . chance c New Jersey usa Thank you Yeshua !!!