"10 Questions Atheists CAN NOT Answer" (Agnostic YouTuber Onision Reacts To Christian Questions)

Posted By on May 22, 2019

1. Greg, I haven't known you for long, actually, it's been just a couple of days. But I want to say this.
    I saw you hurting over the strangeaeons video, and I wanted to console you. Something good did come out of her video.
    I discovered you through it.
    I've heard about you often since I began actually watching individual youtubers. I watch and like a lot of people that don't like you (not gonna stop me, either way). I've always heard nasty things about you, that you're "weird", that you're a "creepy non-conformist". I didn't pay too much attention to that, I'm not one for YouTube drama. But in the back of my head, I was always intrigued. Having a serious mental illness, I'm not what people would call "normal" either. What could a person do to deserve such judgement?
    Completely by chance, I stumbled onto the strangeaeons video. After watching it, I just snapped. I thought: "That's it. Enough hiding, I'm going to go there and I'm going to see what's Onision all about." I did what I could to come over here with a clear head, to reserve judgement until I actually see you. But in the back of my head, I couldn't help but to expect some kind of a demented monster everyone was talking about.
    I come here, and I see no monster. I see… me. A significantly less shitty version of me. I saw what could have been me, if I took the extra step to help people, to use my influence in a selfless way. So… not me at all. You're also a lot funnier.
    But we do share a lot of stances, a lot of the same morals. About honesty, religion, people, love. With a significant difference: when faced with an overwhelmingly negative judgement, I gave up and went to cry in the corner, forever abandoning my efforts to be what I am. You may have cried, but you never gave up. And I commend you for it.
    I will definitely stick around and probably become a patron when I'll save up more money, because I really want to engage in an actual conversation with you. My only hope is that you don't let the hate get to you, while I'm in the process of saving up that money 🙂
    Peace and respect to you.

2. So I can tell he’s rushing these responses a bit and isn’t fully articulating his points but he’s definitely on the right track with almost everything he said, but for the people who ask these questions because they don’t have the understanding it won’t make much sense so if you need clarification I’ll gladly help

3. Well said Onision 👏 genius 🏆
    Just found out about you from Jaclyn Glenn's channel 👍
    New subscriber love this! 👏

4. While I don’t believe in the Christian, personal God, i am very spiritual and identify as a new ager. I do know that there is something eternal about each person, and that each person’s consciousness will last forever. Think about it- there will never be another me again after I die, just like there will never be another Greg again

5. science is based on the observation of nature laws. Nature laws were accepted on the basis that laws exist in nature because there is a law giver or in other words the laws were put in place. Belief in natural laws or science was driven by the belief in a law giver or a god.

6. have you ever considered something might be greater than time, space, or matter? beyond your understanding? please consider praying and seeing what happens for you. ask god to reveal himself to you. bad things happen because god is ALL LOVING and let’s all things (including evil) walk among the earth. people have free will, people have THE OPTION to be saved. doesn’t mean they will be! there is no room for evil in the kingdom. consider the thought that you may be wrong. only one can save you from your eternal fate and it is god. a lot of these answers i don’t agree with. the bible is the closest form of god we have, but it was written by man himself. not god, what would you expect? they were merely witnesses. i recommend you actually do your research on these questions and see what a christain would have to say. you may be surprised!

7. A lot of my family is VERY religious I’m not at all so I’ve had a lot of these arguments with them lol

8. The weirdest thing I've ever heard was "God wakes us up in the morning and He helps us fall asleep in night" face palm

9. 21 its unlikly however there has been heman (or early human) foot print found fossilized next to dino footprints.

10. And the stupidest question of all is…. If god dont exist than why do we go to church? You go to church because you choose to go. You choose to go out of fear because you choose to believe the LIES! So simple, its rediculous!

11. They live their lives according to BELIEFS. We live OUR lives according to KNOWLEDGE!!! To follow knowledge rather than beliefs is WISDOM of the wise!

12. Yes! If god is a puppet master over one thing then he is puppet master over the whole thing we call creation. That makes him guilty of ALL evil and injustice that was is and ever shall be…. NOT Satan, not the devil… But GOD!!!!!

13. Irrefutable evidence!!! Well, we're STILL waiting!!!! Notice he used the word IF, not WHEN because THEY can NOT give it…. Ever!!!!!

14. Not big bang! Vibration and frequency. Planets are formed by the stuff in the universe converging together by vibration produced by frequencies. Sound is "GOD" creator of all form…. The Great Architect is SOUND! Frequency. Vibration. The planets (sons of god) sang together…. Musik! The secret arcane knowledge that true musicians(magicians) know! The Great Architect is the Great Musician(magician)! The magi and the muse are the same. Magic (music) is how all things come into being. It was before it had form. As it vibrated to lower frequencies it came into physical being. What you people call spirit is energy without physical form. The universe is energy. The universe is a frequency. Uni verse is one verse or one note…. Keynote! Your vibrational frequencies echo back to you…. And that is life.

15. Christianity and numbers….. Cause WIDE is the path that leads to destruction, and many many many fools that be on it….ofcourse they all THINK theyre right, thats why there are so many that be on that path to destruction!

16. The shroud of turin lofl!!! Those marks werent left by light but was left by oil. jesus was an oil mogul. Very wealthy. Didnt really preach about all that god heaven hell crap. He was hanging out with the arab princes ya know?! God loves you…! But if you dont jump thru all his legal law hoops just right or believe he tortured and killed his son for you he will ship you to hell for the devil to have fun with! Yeah, thats a LOVING god! My Gods are sooo much better than your biblical god! Mine are real. Every evil maniachal god comes with a bible! Mine dont! Mine comes with a heart and is intelligent! Mine is beauty!

17. Free will is because god is not! If god was, there could not be free will because his will and his plan would just make marrionettes of us all!

18. I agree mostly with you but mutations are completely random organisms don’t “mutate on purpose” I think your confusing “adaptations” with “mutations” but you are right about mutations being the reason why there are great differences between species

19. The amount of people who need to see this video is incredible. Most people would be worried about sharing religious belief on social media platforms unless they have a group together making a video, but you're incredible and said exactly what needed to be said. Once again, I loved the video.

20. What I don't understand are the Christians who say "Don't tell me my religion is wrong, I believe what I believe" and then continue saying atheists are wrong. If you are allowed to believe what you want (Greg doesn't really do this but you get my point) then don't try to shove your religion down our throat because we do not believe in it. We're allowed to believe what we want to believe as well. (this doesn't apply to every christian of course)

21. I think the most ridicolouse thing is that Americans argue wether science or religion is real and who is false.
    Georges Edouard Lemaître was a priest and studied Astrophysics and founded the big bang. Greorg Mendel was a humble priest and discovered sexual reproduction (and there is asexual reproduction as well, most prokaryotes do that)
    They were basically "people of god" who believed in science. Am I the only scientist (Biotech) student noticing this?

Or is it just that we Europeans like to consider multiple sides to a story and just not one ultimate truth?